It wasn’t a big news week, but we’ve got a great variety of tech goodness for you. Enjoy and tech better!
- Dave’s Pro Tip of the Week: Mention someone in a group message (07:45)
- My Heritage Deep Nostalgia (13:30)
- Square acquires majority of Tidal for $297 million – Also now a bank (16:45)
- All 270 US Apple Stores are open for the first time since March 2020 (19:25)
- DJI releases FPV drone (21:20)
- What the heck are Non-fungible tokens and why are they selling for millions of dollars? (24:00)
- At least 30,000 U.S. organizations newly hacked via holes in Microsoft’s email software (29:45)
- Bonus Odd Take: Vole.wtf (32:00)
- Picks of the Week:
- Ramazon™ purchase (43:05)
Instagram – @n0tnerd
Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to help support Notnerd financially, mentally, or physically, please contact us via any of the methods above. Consider any product/app links to be affiliate links.