As we wrap up the holidays, tech news is slow, but we still found some stuff worth talking about. We’ve also got some great pics and tips as usual!
- Christmas Day smartphone activations down, iPhone dominates (01:45)
- Gazelle is ending phone trade-ins (06:20)
- Amazon buys Wondery podcast network (09:35)
- Streaming services big winners of 2020 (11:45)
- Cryptowatch: Bitcoin breaks $34K (13:05)
- Dave’s Pro Tip of the Week: How to turn off 5G on iPhone (15:05)
- Security/Privacy: Looser privacy standards for vehicle data are a treasure chest for law enforcement (28:35)
- Bonus Odd Take: Slow.sale – slower web checkout (31:25)
- Picks of the Week:
- Ramazon™ purchase (43:40)
- Check out the Notnerd YouTube channel for great videos
- Support Notnerd on Patreon and get cool stuff
Instagram – @n0tnerd
Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to help support Notnerd financially, mentally, or physically, please contact us via any of the methods above. Consider any product/app links to be affiliate links.