Apple had some big news this week but they weren’t the only ones. Listen up to see what Google, Amazon, and Disney were up to as well. All of that with some helpful tips to help you tech better sprinkled throughout.
Make sure to join the Notnerd Facebook Group!
If you have questions, answers, ProTips (ding), or anything else tech related, get in touch!
Links from the Show:
- Apple Pay Cash (01:40)
- Apple officially acquires Shazam for $400 Million (09:25)
- Google’s AlphaZero AI beats the world’s top chess engine w/ only 4 hours practice (11:10)
- Bitcoin followup – Notnerd Coinhive page (13:30)
- Dave Tip: iOS screenshots (22:00)
- The iMac Pro is now available (27:20)
- Jony Ive regains management of design team at Apple (31:15)
- Indoor Apple Maps available at more than 40 airports and malls (32:20)
- Amazon expands Same-Day and One-Day shipping (33:00)
- YouTube Rewind: The Shape of 2017 video (37:00)
- Not News: Fingerprint scanner under display (39:05)
- Walt Disney Company to acquire Twenty-First Century Fox (44:20)
- LastPass 2017 Statistics (48:00)
As always, thank you for listening!
Brought to you by #OneBackupIsNoneBackup
Shop Amazon: Amazon.Notnerd.com
- Twitter – @N0tnerd, Nate – @NetBack, Dave – @DavyB
- Notnerd Facebook
- Email – [email protected]
- Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to help support Notnerd financially, mentally or physically, please contact us via any of the methods above. Consider any product/app links to be affiliate links.