We made it to episode 50 and threw a party to celebrate. After the cork is popped and Nate gives an update on his Frontier Cable/Internet fiasco, we take some calls for the first time. Thanks to all our listeners, especially the ones that left us a message at 608-618-NERD. Here’s to another 50!
Links from the Show:
- Champagne (Wikipedia)
- Episode 1: Define Notnerd
- Wifi Signals 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz
- Tips for Cutting Your Cable/Internet Bill
- Google Photos and the new PhotoScan
- The Mark and Toddcast
- Jared: Create Music with JukeDeck.com
- Homer: Basic Computer Security, MalwareBytes and Firehouse Moustache Wax
- Bridget: Tmobile Tethering, Cellular Data iPad
- Lacey: Viruses, Trojans, Worms and Malware
- Chelsea: Parental Controls Ultimate Guide
- Roger: CrashPlan Backup Software
- Ruth: Settings, General, Storage and iCloud Usage.
- Manny from L.A.: See Above and Manage Storage
- Mike: Sorry About the Headphone Jack, Google Pixel Phone
- Bridget 2: Gazelle is a Good Spot for Used Phones. Apple Refurbished Site.
- Wes 1: MacRumors Buyers Guide. 1Password. Facebook.
- Lisa: Tech Soup, Free Geek, E-Cycle Oregon, Give to Dave
- Wes 2: Hulkster Rules
- Not Ad: Amazon.Notnerd.com, Amazon Black Friday Deals
As always, thank you for listening!
Shop Amazon: Shop Amazon
- Twitter – @N0tnerd, Nate – @NetBack, Dave – @DavyB
- Notnerd Facebook
- Email – [email protected]
- Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to help support Notnerd financially, mentally or physically, please contact us via any of the methods above.
Check out this episode!