The moment we have all been waiting for is here, Facebook Pay has been renamed Meta Pay. What, you could care less? Us too, but we’ve got plenty of other great tech talk for you this week. Enjoy!
- Liteband use case (01:20)
- iOS 16 will let iPhone users bypass CAPTCHAs in supported apps and websites (02:35)
- Brave Search grew by 5,000% in a year (04:45)
- Microsoft adds Xbox Gaming features to Edge (06:35)
Dave’s Pro Tip of the Week: Set up Medical ID on iPhone (08:00)
- iPhone survives 10 months after water (11:35)
- Facebook Pay becomes Meta Pay (13:35)
- Amazon has a plan to make Alexa mimic anyone’s voice (15:30)
- Intel postpones Ohio factory groundbreaking over lack of government funding (18:20)
- Ransomware attacks on US schools and colleges cost $3.56 billion in 2021 (20:35)
- Bonus Odd Take: Scanned Objects by Google Research (24:25)
Picks of the Week:
Find us elsewhere:
- Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to help support Notnerd financially, mentally, or physically, please contact us via any of the methods above. Consider any product/app links to be affiliate links.