Well, we did better than most podcasts out there, we only spent 10 minutes trying to explain and discuss the GameStop, Reddit, Hedge Fund topic. There’s plenty of other tech news and tips to help you tech better.
- Dave’s Pro Tip of the Week: Compatible image and video formats – For Windows 10 [12:15]
- GameStop stock story explained (with foul language) – Twitter thread on Robinhood – Google removes 100K negative reviews of Robinhood [17:45]
- Twitter launches Birdwatch to report tweets [28:10]
- Amazon removed 2 million products last year for violations [29:35]
- CDC spends $44 million on failed vaccine system [31:15]
- Security/Privacy: A day in the life of your data [34:10]
- Bonus Odd Take: 100 tips for a better life [36:20]
- Picks of the Week:
- Ramazon™ purchase [45:35]
Instagram – @n0tnerd
Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to help support Notnerd financially, mentally, or physically, please contact us via any of the methods above. Consider any product/app links to be affiliate links.