Nate loves his AirPods and starts off with the latest change in his AirPods journey. After that, we get into what is going on in the world of consumer technology and some great ways for you to make your life better using it. Enjoy!
Make sure to join the Notnerd Facebook Group and let us know how you tech better. We’re also looking for your ProTips and Picks of the Week.
- Nate’s AirPods (00:50)
- ByteDance CEO says Trump’s real goal is to kill off TikTok (04:55)
- TikTok rival Instagram Reels launches globally in over 50 countries (05:40)
- Disney+ grows to more than 60.5M subscribers (07:10)
- Facebook leases large space at Manhatten’s Farley Building (08:35)
- Watch SpaceX troubleshoot iPad issue with NASA during spaceflight (10:10)
- Nintendo reports 428% jump in profit (12:10)
- Dave’s Pro Tip of the Week: Browser Tip – put links in a folder and open all at once! (13:45)
- Security/Privacy: Microsoft paid almost $14M in bounties over the last 12 months (34:35)
- Bonus Odd Take: Felix – channel surfing for Netflix (36:15)
- Picks of the Week:
- Ramazon™ purchase (46:50)
- Check out the Notnerd YouTube channel for great videos
- Leave an iTunes Review and be featured on the Podcast
- Support Notnerd on Patreon and get cool stuff
Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to help support Notnerd financially, mentally, or physically, please contact us via any of the methods above. Consider any product/app links to be affiliate links.