We’ve got your technology news needs covered once again. Listen up for some updates on the Twitter hack, NBC’s Peacock, and how much Amazon spends on ads and lobbying. Don’t worry we’ve also got some tips and picks to help you tech better.
Make sure to join the Notnerd Facebook Group and let us know how you tech better. We’re also looking for your ProTips and Picks of the Week.
- US House votes to ban TikTok on federal devices (03:00)
- Coinbase blocked $280K worth of bitcoin to Twitter hackers – More than 1000 employees has access to account tool – Hackers accessed DMs of high profile accounts (04:55)
- NBC free Peacock service available (07:30)
- Plex launches live tv service (10:10)
- Spotify launches video podcasts (14:10)
- Dave’s Pro Tip of the Week: Trim video for social media (17:55)
- Instagram is testing a ‘Personal Fundraiser’ feature (23:25)
- Apple commits to be 100% carbon neutral for supply chain and products by 2030 (24:40)
- Amazon is America’s top advertiser (27:50)
- Amazon sets a new lobbying record (31:00)
- ScaleFactor AI accounting service wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (32:30)
- Bonus Odd Take: Boom/Bust: The Rise and Fall of HQ Trivia podcast (38:30)
- Picks of the Week:
- Ramazon™ purchase (45:35)
- Check out the Notnerd YouTube channel for great videos
- Leave an iTunes Review and be featured on the Podcast
- Support Notnerd on Patreon and get cool stuff
Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to help support Notnerd financially, mentally, or physically, please contact us via any of the methods above. Consider any product/app links to be affiliate links.