This week we talk about all kinds of things this week including the infinity of content at our fingertips and a bonus odd take of someone going to the extreme to avoid that content.
Make sure to join the Notnerd Facebook Group and let us know how you tech better. We’re also looking for your ProTips and Picks of the Week.
- Stratechery starts audio version of daily update (01:35)
- Redbox enters the free, ad-supported streaming market (03:35)
- Chess has a big presence on Twitch (06:00)
- TikTok introduce parental controls (07:00)
- Microsoft’s new Office app arrives on iOS and Android (08:50)
- Intuit near deal to buy Credit Karma for $7 billion (10:40)
- Dave’s Pro Tip of the Week: iPhone Live Listen (12:50)
- Hawkeye allows you to control your Mac using head movements (17:00)
- Apple weighs letting users switch default iPhone apps to rivals (19:00)
- Larry Tesler, the Apple employee who invented cut, copy, and paste, dies at 74 (20:40)
- Twitter is suspending 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts, citing ‘platform manipulation’ (22:10)
- Google Photos trialing monthly subscription to get your best pictures auto-printed (23:30)
- Bonus Odd Take: The rotary cellphone (32:40)
- Picks of the Week:
- Ramazon™ purchase (39:25)
- Check out the Notnerd YouTube channel for great videos
- Leave an iTunes Review and be featured on the Podcast
- Support Notnerd on Patreon and get cool stuff
Shop Amazon: Amazon.Notnerd.com
Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to help support Notnerd financially, mentally or physically, please contact us via any of the methods above. Consider any product/app links to be affiliate links.