The “Pro Tip Bell” gets a workout this week as we provide you with a wealth of knowledge. After literal years of pondering a new laptop purchase, Dave finally pulled the trigger. What did he end up with you ask? Well tune in to the episode to hear the decision making process to hear why he chose what he did and why Nate now wants one even though he certainly does not need it. We wrap up the episode with some news and current topics.
Links from the Show:
- Control Center Audio Pro Tip
- Night Shift in iOS
- iPad Pro 9.7 True Tone Display (Really Nerdy Link)
- A Great Review of the New Macbook
- Compare Different Apple Models
- The Apple Refurbished Store (We Highly Recommend)
- JNCO jeans
- SSD vs. Spinning Hard Drives
- A Great Article on Setting up Your new Mac
- Ninite.com, GetMacApps.com
- Facebook’s Trending Topics Explained
- How to use iOS 3rd Party Keyboards
- Apple Invests 1 Billion in Didi, “Chinese Uber”
- Google I/O
- Reset Settings for Better iPhone Battery Life (Read Before Doing)
As always, thank you for listening!
Shop Amazon: Shop Amazon
- Twitter – @N0tnerd, Nate – @NetBack, Dave – @DavyB
- Notnerd Facebook
- Email – [email protected]
- Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to advertise on the Notnerd podcast, please contact us via any of the methods above.
Check out this episode!