We’re pretty sure that everyone is trying to get all their news out so they can start Christmas break as soon as possible. On top of that Apple has released the long-awaited Mac Pro and it is not priced for the average pocketbook.
Make sure to join the Notnerd Facebook Group and let us know how you tech better. We’re also looking for your ProTips and Picks of the Week.
- New Mac Pro goes up for order 12/10 (01:00)
- Apple updates Clips app with Memoji, Animoji and more (06:10)
- Cyber Monday spending hits $9.4B (07:00)
- Facebook’s Liam Bot helps employees answer tough questions during the holidays (08:45)
- YouTube TV completely gets rid of forced ads for cloud DVR recordings (10:00)
- Plex launches its own ad-supported streaming service (10:45)
- Dave’s Pro Tip of the Week: From Tyler, pinch iPad keyboard to swipe (12:10)
- Bonus Odd Take: The 100 greatest innovations of 2019 (35:10)
- Picks of the Week:
- Ramazon™ purchase (45:45)
- Check out the Notnerd YouTube channel for great videos
- Leave an iTunes Review and be featured on the Podcast
- Support Notnerd on Patreon and get cool stuff
Shop Amazon: Amazon.Notnerd.com
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Twitter – @N0tnerd, Nate – @NetBack, Dave – @DavyB
Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to help support Notnerd financially, mentally or physically, please contact us via any of the methods above. Consider any product/app links to be affiliate links.