We start off with a vaguely political discussion of everyone’s favorite day of the year, tax day. Nate then introduces a new segment, “Not news,” followed by some regular news. Then in a poorly counted “High 5” segment we recommend some really great podcasts that we think you will enjoy. Head to our Facebook page and let us know your favorite podcasts or what you are looking for.
Pro Tip from the episode (55:17) – If you or those around you are sensitive to colorful language, mind the “Explicit” tag on podcasts.
Links from the Show:
- IRS.gov – Tax Day
- Kindle Oasis – again
- Not News: Motor Trend “Apple Car” Dreams
- Apple’s Liam Robot Mining For Gold
- Monthly Amazon Prime
- Google Podcasts, kinda
- High “5-ish” Podcast recommendations:
- The RobCast
- MacBreak Weekly
- Story Brand (Don Miller)
- The Adam Carolla Show
- Adam & Dr Drew Show
- The Talk Show with John Gruber
- Great Long Form Conversations: WTF w/ Marc Maron, The Nerdist, Joe Rogan Experience, You Made it Weird w/ Pete Holmes
- The Mark and Toddcast
If you would like to advertise on the Notnerd podcast, please contact us via any of the methods below.
Shop Amazon: Shop Amazon
- Twitter – @N0tnerd, Nate – @NetBack, Dave – @DavyB
- Notnerd Facebook
- Email – info@Notnerd.com
- Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)