Plenty of interesting tech news and tips to cover this week, and some not so interesting that we cover quickly. Make sure to stick around to the end for a very special update from Dave on Apple’s WWDC announcements.
Make sure to join the Notnerd Facebook Group and let us know how you tech better.
Show Notes and Links:
- New Spectre flaws found (01:40)
- Notnews: Headphones maker Monster is quietly planning a $300 million ICO (02:50)
- Dave’s Pro Tip o’ the Week: 10 passcode attempt iPhone wipe (04:10)
- Canon has ended sales for its last film camera (08:50)
- New emoji in Unicode 11 (10:55)
- Almost 3000 iOS apps make over $1 million per year (13:35)
- YouTube is the preferred platform of today’s teens (16:35)
- Mary Meeker’s 2018 internet trends report (18:20)
- Apple WWDC predictions from Mark Gurman (20:20)
- Twitter Time Capsule [https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=filter%3Afollows%20until%3A2007-06-01%20-filter%3Areplies] (21:50)
- Picks of the Week:
- Dave: Thunderly (23:30)
- Nate: Audio Hijack (25:15)
Give the gift of Amazon Prime!
As always, thank you for listening!
Brought to you by #OneBackupIsNoneBackup
Shop Amazon: Amazon.Notnerd.com
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Twitter – @N0tnerd, Nate – @NetBack, Dave – @DavyB
Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to help support Notnerd financially, mentally or physically, please contact us via any of the methods above. Consider any product/app links to be affiliate links.