How many apps do you have on your phone? Dave and Nate challenge you to beat their combined total. We also have plenty of followup and some tips to help you tech better. If you have an iPhone X, you will want to stick around for our picks of the week.
Make sure to join the Notnerd Facebook Group and let us know how you tech better.
- Episode 116: Toddcast 2.0 (00:50)
- How many apps on our phones? (01:45)
- Amazon buys smart doorbell maker Ring to fuel its smart home ambitions – Buy one (15:30)
- Spotify files IPS as $SPOT, shares 159 million monthly active users (20:30)
- Dropbox is going public as well
- Google Clips camera reviews are not great (25:00)
- The best and worst of Mobile World Congress (25:55)
- The 911 transcripts of people walking into the glass walls at Apple Park – with dramatic reading (28:30)
- Apple is opening its own medical centers
- Apple Park visitor center an object lesson in how to create an accessible building, says guest
- Fill’d gas delivery service update (33:25)
- Dave’s Pro Tip o’ the Week: Data Roaming Settings > Cellular, Enable LTE and Data Roaming options (36:30)
- Vero is a new social network, don’t bother (39:50)
- Uberhealth patient delivery service (42:00)
- Picks of the Week:
- Dave: Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand, 5W Standard Qi-Certified Wireless Charger for iPhone X, iPhone 8 / 8 Plus (AC Adapter Not Included) (44:05)
- Nate: iPhone X case, X-Level [Vintage Series] Premium PU Leather Slim Fit Ultra light Soft-Touch Protective Mobile Cell Phone Case Back Cover for Apple iPhone X – Coffee (47:55)
Give the gift of Amazon Prime!
As always, thank you for listening!
Brought to you by #OneBackupIsNoneBackup
Shop Amazon: Amazon.Notnerd.com
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
- Twitter – @N0tnerd, Nate – @NetBack, Dave – @DavyB
- Notnerd Facebook
- Email – info@Notnerd.com
- Call or text 608.618.NERD(6373)
If you would like to help support Notnerd financially, mentally or physically, please contact us via any of the methods above. Consider any product/app links to be affiliate links.